Office Number: 203-815-5782
Hepatitis B Virus Global Statistics
• 2 Billion people have been infected (1 out of 3 people).
• 240 Million people are chronically infected.
• 10-30 Million will become infected each year.
• Chronic HBV infection is the major cause of hepatocellular carcinoma
• Over 500,000 people die each year from HBV and its complications
Global Market for HBV Drugs
• HBV anti-viral drugs: $3.1 Billion will hit $4.4 Billion (2019)
• Drugs do not cure chronic disease
• No FDA approved and marketed therapeutic vaccine
Global Market for Vaccines
• Human and animal vaccines: $25 Billion and projected to grow to $100 Billion (2024)
• Hepatitis B virus vaccines: $1.0 Billion and projected to grow to 1.8 Billion (2018)
The Company has secured more than $3 million to fund its vaccine development and operations. Most of the financing has come from Connecticut Innovations (http://www.ctinnovations.com), followed by G. P. Healthcare (www.gerpanghealthcare.com), Shandong Province, China; and from non-dilutive funding sources such as grants and awards.